Londonderry Man Charged with Vandalism, Criminal Threatening
The following are excerpts from the Londonderry police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Friday, Jan. 11
- 9:16 a.m.: A resident came in to the police station to report some suspicious texts he had received.
- 1:41 p.m.: A caller on Faucher Road reported hearing someone shooting.
- 5:36 p.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident on Commerce Avenue.
- 10:16 p.m.: A caller on Devonshire Lane said her son came home to find a male subject slashing the tires of a vehicle in their driveway.
- 10:52 p.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident with no injury on Mammoth Road at Pillsbury Road.
Saturday, Jan. 12
- 5:31 p.m.: Carl Andrew Ulrickson, 48, of 227 South Road, Deerfield was arrested on a warrant and charged with criminal mischief (vandalism). Bail was set at $1,000 personal recognizance and he is scheduled to be arraigned in Derry District Court on Feb. 11.
- 10:55 p.m.: A caller reported a woman in a Jeep Cherokee stuck in a snowbank on Perkins Road at Bartley Hill Road.
Sunday, Jan. 13
- Robert Owen Wilcox Jr., 36, of 192 Fieldstone Drive, Apt. B, Londonderry was charged with criminal mischief (vandalism) and criminal threatening. Bail was set at $2,000 personal recognizance and he is scheduled to be arraigned in Derry District Court on Feb. 4.