Police Called to Wendy's Drive-Thru Dispute
The following are excerpts from the Londonderry police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Monday, Dec. 31
- 8:38 a.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident involving a parked car at the Park and Ride on Garden Lane.
- 1:09 p.m.: Police received a report from a resident who said someone had used her lost debit card.
- 1:25 p.m.: A caller on Tanager Way reported a couple of ATVs on the trails even though there is a sign that forbids motorized vehicles. Police located people in the woods on snowmobiles, but were unable to make contact with them.
- 2:20 p.m.: A caller on Bayberry Lane reported that his car was hit by the plow hired by his condo association. The plow driver said he would be back later to swap information, but never returned.
Tuesday, Jan. 1
- 12:33 a.m.: Gregory Michael Carbone, 22, of Colonial Drive, Londonderry was charged with two counts of possession of controlled/narcotic drugs and one count of possession of drugs in a motor vehicle. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled to appear in Derry District Court on Jan. 28.
- 6:50 a.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident on Auburn Road.
- 6:48 p.m.: The manager of Wendy's on Nashua Road called police to report a customer who ordered food through the drive-thru, ate it, and then tried returning the trash to the manager through the drive-thru window. When the trash was refused due to health regulations, the customer threw the trash in the parking lot. Police made contact with the subject, but the Wendy's manager was satisfied with a verbal warning and did not want to pursue the issue any further.
- 11:50 p.m.: Police received a report that someone fell down the main escalator at Manchester-Boston Regional Airport.