Snow Storm Keeps Police Busy
Officers also respond to complaint of counterfeit money at a local doughnut shop.
The following are excerpts from the Londonderry Police Department's activity log for Dec. 27 and Dec. 28.
- 1:03 p.m. Dec. 27, tree down with power lines blocking the roadway on Bancroft Road. Units and PSNH responded.
- 1:10 p.m., driver reports a pickup truck plowing struck his vehicle on Holly Lane.
- 1:21 p.m., caller from Dunkin Donuts reports a person in their lobby with counterfeit money.
- 1:39 p.m., Highway reporting cars in the roadway on Mercury Drive, Winterwood Drive and Capitol Hill Drive.
- 2:06 p.m., report of theft of gloves from The Home Depot on Nashua Road.
- 3:34 p.m., report of cars parked along side of the road on Winterwood Drive, getting in the way of snow removal efforts.
- 5:45 p.m., domestic disturbance on Hardy Road; man arrested for criminal mischief.
- 9:29 p.m., caller reports two unoccupied vehicles with their lights on at the stop sign at the end of Royal Lane. Been there more than an hour. Turns out, the driveway was being plowed, and the owners forgot about their vehicles.
- 9:49 p.m., caller reports her car is stuck in a snowbank on Nashua Road.
Friday, Dec. 28
- 2:47 a.m., caller reports a tree down across the road at Gordon Drive.