Weekend Police Log
The following are excerpts from the Londonderry police log. An arrest does not indicate a conviction.
Friday, Nov. 9
- 7:01 a.m.: Phillip Tausky, 17, of 9 Elijah Hill Road, Londonderry was charged with criminal threatening and simple assault. Bail was set at $1,000 personal recognizance bail and he was scheduled to be arraigned in Derry District Court on Nov. 19.
- 7:28 a.m.: A caller on Pillsbury Road reported a possible burglary.
- 8:11 a.m.: Police received a report of a motor vehicle accident on Route 28.
- 9:03 a.m.: A caller on Sparhawk Drive reported wires down in the street.
- 10:08 a.m.: Police responded to the sudden death of a 38-year-old woman on Birchwood Drive.
- 9:28 p.m.: The Londonderry Fire Department responded to a chimney fire on Severance Drive.
Saturday, Nov. 10
- 10:18 p.m.: A caller on Tokanel Drive reported a possible burglary.
Sunday, Nov. 11
- 1:30 a.m.: Marissa J. Santos, 24, of 25 Chalet Loop Road, Berlin was charged with possession of controlled/narcotic drugs. She was released on $1,000 bail and scheduled to appear in Derry District Court on Dec. 3.