Thursday, Nov. 15
- 6 a.m.: A caller on North Wentworth Avenue reported that two of his trucks had about 180 gallons of diesel fuel stolen from the tanks.
- 1:45 p.m.: A caller at the Londonderry Middle School on Mammoth Road reported a hunter close to the school.
- 2:36 p.m.: A caller on Garden Lane reported a hit-and-run to her car. The suspect car was a red station wagon, with an older person driving.
- 3:01 p.m.: A caller on Hovey Road reported that there were hunters on his property and when he told them to leave they cursed at him.
- 4:48 p.m.: Thomas Rugo, 65, of 9 Ridgemont Drive, Londonderry was arrested on a warrant and charged with criminal threatening. No information on bail or court information was available.
- 5:08 p.m.: Kevin J. Malone, 57, of 2 Nutfield Drive was charged with disobeying an officer, driving while intoxicated (second offense), open container of alcohol and conduct after an accident after he allegedly hit another car at the Wendy's on Nashua Road and then at first refused to stop for police. He was eventually arrested in the Hannaford parking lot. He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled to appear in Derry District Court on Dec. 10.
Friday, Nov. 16
- 12:37 a.m.: Timothy Ryan Putnam, 31, of 63 Chestnut St., Nashua, was charged with theft. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and scheduled to appear in Derry District Court on Dec. 10.
- 5:08 a.m.: Police received a report of a car versus deer at Rockingham and Page roads. Police were unable to locate the deer.