.

READER VIDEO: Fire Destroys Building

Reader Keith Tharp sent us this video of this morning's blaze.

Reader Keith Tharp sent us this YouTube video of this morning's fire at the Londonderry flea market.

The fire broke out around 8:15 a.m. Monday at 5 Avery Road, and several area fire departments were called in to help get the blaze under control. Fire officials believe an unattended wood stove was the cause of the fire, which has been ruled as accidental.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »