1. FILING PERIOD CONTINUES: The filing period for town and school offices opened last week and runs through Friday, Feb. 1. The town and school deliberative sessions will be held next week, and Londonderry Town Meeting Day is Tuesday, March 12.
2. SCHOOL BOARD MEETS TUESDAY: The School Board is scheduled to meet Tuesday at 7 p.m. in the Moose Hill Council Chambers at Londonderry Town Hall.
3. LIVE CHAT WITH SEN. JEB BRADLEY: Patch will host a live chat with Senate Majority Leader Jeb Bradley, R-Wolfeboro, on Wednesday at 11:30 a.m. Follow along on Londonderry Patch, or submit a question ahead of time by emailing email@example.com.
4. OLD HOME DAY COMMITTEE MEETS THURSDAY: The Old Home Day Committee is scheduled to meet Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Sunnycrest Conference Room at Londonderry Town Hall.
5. LEACH LIBRARY OFFERS ADULT PROGRAM: The Leach Library will offer an adult program: "Restoration Efforts of the American Chestnut," on Thursday at 7 p.m. in the Library Meeting Room.